Covid-19 restrictions are thankfully not as strict as they used to be. It is lovely that the children are allowed to move around the room again, and we are grateful to have a spacious hall. Here are some things we can do to continue to stay safe:
- Use the door nearest the car park as the entrance and the other door as the exit. This creates a ‘one-way’ system to minimise contact.
- Use the anti bac gel as you come in.
- Consider continuing to wear a face mask if happy to do so / if coming into closer contact with others.
- Have only one parent bringing a child to class.
- Keep socially distant from other households.
- Don’t come to class if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Have your child already dressed in ballet kit.
- Consider continuing to wait outside in your car, although we are allowed to have parents waiting in the atrium are now.
- Toilets are available but try to use the toilet at home.
What we will be doing:
- The teacher will keep a register and have an up-to-date list of parents’ contact details for Track and Trace.
- Doors are automatic or will be propped open where possible so that we are not touching the doors.
- We will open the windows in the hall for ventilation.
- The teacher is double vaccinated.