We have put measures in place to ensure that we return back to classes safely.
What you can do:
- Use the door nearest the car park as the entrance and the other door as the exit. This creates a ‘one-way’ system to minimise contact.
- Use the anti bac gel as you come in.
- Aim to wear a face mask (adults only).
- Have only one parent bringing a child to class.
- Keep socially distant from other households.
- Don’t come to class if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Have your child already dressed in ballet kit.
- Try to wait outside or in the car. If your child needs you the teacher will phone you.
- Toilets are available but try to use the toilet at home.
What we will be doing:
- The teacher will keep a register and have an up-to-date list of parents’ contact details for Track and Trace.
- Doors are automatic or will be propped open where possible so that we are not touching the doors.
- We will open the windows in the hall for ventilation.
- The teacher will lay out brightly coloured markers for the children. Each child will be assigned a rubber circle on the floor which marks their space for the lesson.
- All registration forms etc will be done via email and payment for lessons will be done online to avoid contact between parents and the teacher.